Saturday, November 04, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes/idiots........

11-01-2006, 07:59 AM
#1
whiteharmony
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3571437", true);

Forum Member

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 46
Amnesty for BNP trial
I think we should agree that snipings and attacks at Nick Griffin personally should be brought to a halt whilst the trial is underway. Time to show genuine nationalist solidarity. Do we all get things right all the time? No! Do people remember when you get it right? No. The nature of Britishness is negative in that respect. Good luck Nick

NWN : Even after all this time in the struggle, I cannot still get my head around this total naivety of some writers on nationalist websites.

Griffin has never played fair, why should we now in return ?

This ploy by simpletons/agents, try to play on our good nature anyway.

What would YOU do if you were on the receiving end of the poison from Griffin and his sychophants ?

That you had been expelled from the movement and villified for over 6 years ?

Most members don't know anyway, it is only the Officials that get the bad treatment.

It beggars belief that there are still some who think that Griffin loves them.


A soon as you fall from favour from Griffin , you are out matey !

On a serious note , it is very good that previous Griffin arselickers Sharon Ebanks and Mick Treacy are now being rewarded by Griffin, and royally. We had that treatment before they did, and we did not deserve to be abused by these same people either.

To these two I say, welcome to the club. But don't expect any friendly welcomes.

Neither of you listened !





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the New Labour spin doctor who described 9/11 as "a good day to bury bad news".

I think Griffin is trying something along the same lines.

He is gambling that the understandable groundswell of support for himself and Collett as they stand trial will afford him the ideal opportunity to force through unpopular measures that strengthen the Griffin-Lecomber-Barnes tendency in the party.

In the manner of Michael Corleone in The Godfather, he is settling all the "family's" business by moving against Keith Axon, Sharon Ebanks, Mick Treacy and no doubt the BNP Reform Group and others.

The strategic response to this threatened purge will require serious thought.

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare bring me to the forefront of your campaign against the BNP.

I have issues that should be addressed. If they aren't then I will be expeled but this has nothing to do with your pernicious campaign against nationalism.

I was on holiday when you attacked my missis and myself. You know I don't give a toss what you accuse me of but to atttack a woman who has fed you and made you welcome in our home is contemptable. It's a good job I was a few thousand miles away or I would have discovered your address and kicked the shit out of you.

I doubt you have the courage to print this you coward.

MT

NorthWestNationalists said...

I have allowed the post by Mick Treacy even though I have no idea what he is ranting about.

Where Treacy had any influence he banned me and enjoyed that.

I would be very interested to know just whom he is threatening now.

I assumed Treacy was threatening me, as I hate the man, and he me, but being as he is attacking someone whom he says, his wife has fed and allowed into their home, then it cannot be me.

Whoever you are threatening Treacy go and do it elsewhere.You are not welcome on here.

I won't allow Treacy to threaten anyone on here again.

NorthWestNationalists said...

A very interesting synopsis Pete R, and one I would agree with very much so.

Anonymous said...

In the main post, northwestnationalists used the words:

"from Griffin and his psychophants". Now that sounds very like Barnes-speak to my tender, inexperienced but very attentive ears.

The word is sycophant(s) if it is to mean anything outside of the, ummm, "Therapeutic Community" Lee Barnes will demand to preside over if he is to obtain the treatment he needs.

Are NorthWestNationalists and Lee Barnes about to find common cause between themselves in an attempt to obtain medical treatment?

And I'd thought northwestnationalists was saner by a hundred yards at least; and possibly a furlong.

NorthWestNationalists said...

Ooops, sorry, anonymous is right, my spelling of sycophant was incorrect.

Anonymous said...

Treacy and his missus has probably been on the ale again.

Anonymous said...

MT always thought himself a genius.

That is why Oldham BNP never got anywhere.
WE got rid of Treacy and AC but we are not sure if the new people can do the thing.

  NWN:  For those that don't want to pay to access the BELFAST TELEGRAPH article in our story before this one.